Dynamo Go were an indie pop band from Hamilton with a revolving door membership policy, formed in 2005. They had released two EPs, Folly, Vice and Madness EP in 2006 and Affordable Pop Music in 2008. On April Fools Day 2009, they released their debut album The Fool of Fountain City for free download. Their final Hamilton show was at the 2009 Circle Jerk, although the band continued to exist in some limited form for some time after.
- Gian Perrone - Guitar/Vocals (2005-2010)
- Nick Johnston - Piano/Organ (2006-2010)
- Shane Dudfield- Bass/Vocals (2005-2009)
- Geoff Doube - Guitar (2008-2010)
- Stan Jagger - Drums (2008-2010)
- Matt Scheurich - Drums (2006-2008)
- Ken Lau - Guitar/Bass (2007)
- Mazzy - Keyboards (2006)
- Kathman - Keyboards (2006)
- Matt from Frogletter - Drums (2005)
- Maria Mo - Keyboards/Vocals (2005-2010, appears on all releases)
- Matthew Bannister - Guitar/Vocals (Fool of Fountain City sessions)
- Zoe Cook - Vocals (live - Affordable Pop Music release)
- Kimi Collins - Vocals (Fool of Fountain City sessions & release)
- Mike Crook - Guitar/Trumpet (Affordable Pop Music sessions)
- Folly, Vice and Madness EP, 2006
- Affordable Pop Music EP, 2008
- The Fool of Fountain City LP, 2009
- 'Rarities' and Other Crap, 2009
- Poor Alfred single, 2010
- Just a Victim appeared on the 2006 compilation Area 07
- Thief of Hearts appears on the 2007 compilation Kaleidoscope World Series 24
- Dynamo Go, Mammoth, Issue 10 (30 June-13 July 2008)
- Dynamo Go interview and CD review, Nexus, 4 August 2008, p23
- Dynamo Go interview, Waikato Times, 2 April 2009.
- Here's Dynamo Go - Download their album for free, GayNZ.com, April 2 2009.
- Dynamo Go Go Go, interview and review, thewhalingship.com, April 13 2009.
- The Fool of Fountain City, EinsteinMusicJournal.co.nz, April 22 2009.