Difference between revisions of "Never Project Space"
Latest revision as of 10:25, 29 September 2020
Never Project Space is an independent artist-run space in Frankton. It originally opened as Skinroom, named in homage to its previous life as a tattoo studio, which was founded in 2015. It was re-branded as Never Project Space in mid-2020.
- Flight Mode (Flight_1): Moppy, Kaczynski, Umbrellas, 26 June 2020
- Flight Mode (Flight_2): Shanalog (Auckland) and Forest Spirits (Auckland), 10 July 2020
- Chris Thompson, 17 July 2020
- Flight Mode (Flight_3): Half/Time (Wairehu Grant and Glass Shards, 18 September 2020
- Never more for Hamilton's artists and musicians by Mike Mather, Waikato Times, 3 July 2020 
- Gig Review - Flight Mode 3 by Gareth Schott, Hamilton Underground Press, 21 September 2020 [