The Good Fun was formed in 2009 to compete in the Rockquest competition by Leroy Clampitt (Hamilton Boys High School), Jimi Mataio and Fraser Macdonald (both from Te Awamutu College). Kam Chadderton (Te Awamutu College) joined the band in 2010, at which time they changed their name from Good Fun to The Good Fun. In March 2010 they released their first EP, EP Phone Home.
At the 2009 Regional Rockquest finals, the band won the "Lowdown Award" for best song (Babe, You’ve Got It Going On). The band competed at Band Experiments 2009, coming runner up in their heat. In 2010, they won the national final of the Rockquest and was a finalist in the Band Experiments 2010. Thier song Naughty Little Sin received airplay on C4 and C42 in late 2010. In 2011 they released their second EP, Sharing EP.
In late April 2012, The Good Fun changed their name to Banglade$h. Fraser Macdonald left soon after, but with the addition of two new members, including ex-Dinosaurgoesrawr! bass player Benjamin Smith, they became a 5-piece.
- Leroy Clampitt (guitar/vocals): 2009-2012
- Jimi Mataio (drums): 2009-2012
- Kam Chadderton (guitar, vocals): 2010-2012
- Fraser Macdonald (bass): 2009-2012
- Naughty Little Sin appears on the 2010 promo CD Kiwi Hit Disc 131
- Karaoke appears on the 2011 promo CD Kiwi Hit Disc 138
- Success for Good Fun, Te Awamutu Courier, 25 June 2009, P6
- Pirongia Band Aiming for Success and Good Fun, Te Awamutu Courier, 1 April 2010, P7
- Time to get Serious for The Good Fun, Te Awamutu Courier, 17 June 2010, P6
- The Good Fun stun contest with good sound Waikato Times, 13 September 2010
- Waikato band The Good Fun stun contest with good sound Amplifier, 13 September 2010