A. Eady and Co.
A. Eady and Co. was an Auckland company selling musical instruments, phonographs and records, owned by Arthur Eady. Initially, called The Muscial Budget, it had a branch in Hamilton from around 1907, run by Samuel Riley. Apparently the earliest established music store in Hamilton, it was situated just north of the Theatre Royal. In 1912, due to its popularity, it opened another shop in Victoria St. It was still active in Hamilton until a little after 1930.