Difference between revisions of "Hamilton Piano Company"

From HtownWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Hamilton Piano Co. was a specialist piano store, opening c. 1945 at 361 Victoria St. on the corner of Rostrevor St. In the 1940s they advertised as sole agents for Broadwood,...")
(No difference)

Revision as of 15:07, 18 November 2019

Hamilton Piano Co. was a specialist piano store, opening c. 1945 at 361 Victoria St. on the corner of Rostrevor St. In the 1940s they advertised as sole agents for Broadwood, Brasted, Berry and Bell piano brands. They also offered tuition, and it was advertised that the piano tuner would visit as far afield as Bay of Plenty and Waikato.