Difference between revisions of "Hamilton Piano Company"

From HtownWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Hamilton Piano Co. was a specialist piano store, opening c. 1945 at 361 Victoria St. on the corner of Rostrevor St. In the 1940s they advertised as sole agents for Broadwood,...")
 
m
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Hamilton Piano Co. was a specialist piano store, opening c. 1945 at 361 Victoria St. on the corner of Rostrevor St. In the 1940s they advertised as sole agents for Broadwood, Brasted, Berry and Bell piano brands. They also offered tuition, and it was advertised that the piano tuner would visit as far afield as Bay of Plenty and Waikato.  
+
[[image:HamiltonpianocoJuly1948.jpg|left|thumb|"Hamilton Piano Co." advertisement, 1948]]
 +
[[image:Hamiltonpianoco1948.jpg|right|thumb|"Hamilton Piano Co." advertisement, 1948]]
 +
Hamilton Piano Co. was a specialist piano store, which opened c. 1945 at 361 Victoria St. on the corner of Rostrevor St. In the 1940s they advertised as sole agents for Broadwood, Brasted, Berry and Bell piano brands. They also offered tuition, and it was advertised that their piano tuner was available to visit as far afield as the Bay of Plenty. The company offered free delivery with their service van. It was still in existence in the early 1950s, at least.  
  
 
[[category:Musical Instrument Stores]]
 
[[category:Musical Instrument Stores]]

Revision as of 15:21, 18 November 2019

"Hamilton Piano Co." advertisement, 1948
"Hamilton Piano Co." advertisement, 1948

Hamilton Piano Co. was a specialist piano store, which opened c. 1945 at 361 Victoria St. on the corner of Rostrevor St. In the 1940s they advertised as sole agents for Broadwood, Brasted, Berry and Bell piano brands. They also offered tuition, and it was advertised that their piano tuner was available to visit as far afield as the Bay of Plenty. The company offered free delivery with their service van. It was still in existence in the early 1950s, at least.