- Cameron Hay: Percussion
- Mark Smith: Percussion (one show 9 Bands For No Bucks)
- Alasdair Hay: Synthesiser
- Geordie McCallum: Synthesiser (one show)
- Tuhua Mutu: Guitar
- Nick Feisst: Guitar/Vocals
Nimbus formed mid 2001 as a three-piece experimental guitar band. In late 2002 Alasdair Hay joined the band on bass synthesiser two weeks before their first live show (The Band Experiments 2002 first heat). After winning the Band Experiments final the band began work on recording their debut album at Downbeat Studios. In April of 2004 Nimbus released their debut self-titled album and commenced a short North Island tour accompanied by Daisy Chain Halo and Dead Pan Rangers. A music video for the single Rawk was released a short time after.
Nimbus quietly disbanded at the beginning of 2005. The two guitarists went on to form the band The Deadly Deaths at the beginning of 2006.
- Nimbus (April 2004)
- Man Hits Wall appears on the 2004 compilation Kaleidoscope World Series 5
- Stickdog Records